I love reading and every now and then I pick up a book on celiac disease or the gluten free diet. I'm also highly addicted to cookbooks. I started the Gluten Free Betsy Book Club as a way to share my opinions on gluten free/celiac books.
I hope others will share their thoughts on the selected books, as conversation is essential for any book club.
Suggestions are also very welcome! Have a good book recommendation? Let me know.
Book Club Selections
- The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf (discussed February 15, 2011)
- Cilie Yack is Under Attack: A story about a boy with celiac disease by Caryn Talty (discussed February 26, 2011)
- Babycakes Covers the Classics by Erin McKenna - (discussed October 20, 2011)
- Gluten Is My Bitch: Rants, Recipes, and Ridiculousness for the Gluten-Free by April Peveteaux (discussed August 18, 2013)
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet by Mark Hyman, MD (discussed May 6, 2014)