Throughout the week of November 3rd, each Illinois Wildfire location will be hosting a five-course Gluten Free Dinner with optional cider and wine pairings. The menu includes Mini Crab Cakes, Classic Bacon Wrapped Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon served with truffle macaroni & cheese, Door County Cherry Hand Pie with vanilla ice cream, and more.
Resident gluten free expert, Ruth Hayden, will be on hand to share her insight into our extensive gluten free menu and training. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with passed appetizers, followed by the seated dinner at 7:00 p.m. and is priced at $60.00 without wine pairings and $80.00 with wine pairings, plus tax (gratuity not included).
The schedule of dinners is as follows:
- Monday, November 3rd - Wildfire Oak Brook
- Tuesday, November 4th - Wildfire Chicago
- Wednesday, November 5th - Wildfire Glenview
- Thursday, November 6th - Wildfire Schaumburg
- Friday, November 7th - Wildfire Lincolnshire
Reservations are required. Please contact the restaurant you'd like to attend for reservations.